[Matroska-users] problems with playback

Robert Kiwanuka kiwanuka_16 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 00:00:14 CET 2007

Hi

I'm an MKV user but a lot of my files don't play back for some reason. An
error comes up saying there is an 'invalid first byte of EBML ID: 00' or
'the file does not seem to contain a video track' which is false. One of the
files worked for a bit but when i tried to play it again it came up with the
above errors. I have all the required programs (haali media splitter, core
media player, combined community pack etc) but only some of my files work.
Can you tell me what the errors are in full and can you give me some
soultions?

Thanks

Rob