[Matroska-users] scrolling a folder problems

David Horton d.a.horton at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 3 12:24:19 CET 2007

a dialog header : Haali Media Splitter
warning : Error: can't open file: The Media type of this file not reconized.

this happens when I use the mouse to drag down the scroll bar on the right hand side of drive G folder.

removed Cole Media software   which as Haali Media Splitter in it. but as this software uses rundll32 i'm still got problems.

I don't want to reinstall the whole of my system! for this software thats not stable..............

how do i fix it?

email me on d.a.horton at ntlworld.com
               or d_a_horton at hotmail.com

thanks if you can help.