[Matroska-users] help with mkv

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sun Aug 5 07:03:51 CEST 2007

Mario Obrer schrieb:
> I cant get this file to play without lag. Im pretty sure it has
> something to do with the VSfilter but it only says "unspecified error"
> Im kinda at the end of my rope here so any help would be greatly
> aprreciated.
> I dont know if you can open attached files but I attached the report
> log from matroska diag.

Mario,

is it possible that you have vobsub installed, the old subtitles editor
program from Gabest ? If so, please deinstall it if you dont need it and
reinstall the CCCP pack, i am quite sure this will solve the problem.
Reason is, there is an old version of DVobSub, Gabest's DirectShow
subtitles render filter, and this will cause conflicts with the Haali
splitter. If you need vobsub still, you are safe to install it
afterwards, but untick the option for the DShow filter during setup.

Regards