[Matroska-users] help with mkv

Ivan Kowalenko ivan.kowalenko at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 00:15:52 CEST 2007

On Aug 4, 2007, at 14.30, Mario Obrer wrote:

> I cant get this file to play without lag. Im pretty sure it has
> something to do with the VSfilter but it only says "unspecified
> error" Im kinda at the end of my rope here so any help would be
> greatly aprreciated.
> I dont know if you can open attached files but I attached the
> report log from matroska diag.

Unless your computer happens to have a 1.5 GHz or faster CPU, I'm
placing money on your computer being too slow as the culprit. 720p
(1280x720) H.264 (A.K.A. AVC) video requires tons of processing power
to decode and render, so unless you have a decent amount of RAM and a
fastish computer, you're pretty much out of luck.