[Matroska-users] Matroska file playback problems

Marcin Bulus m.buluss at wp.pl
Sat Aug 4 14:29:50 CEST 2007

I downloaded a Matroska video file (*.mkv) and in order to play it back
I installed the Matroska Codec Pack (CCCP) as instructed. Even so I
encounter some problems during playback:
The audio file plays perfect, though the video plays too slow, making it
impossible to watch the file properly, not to mention the complete lack
of synchronization.

I am no expert, so I used the MatroskaDiag program to diagnoze the
problem, but still don't know what's wrong.

I hope you could help me with my problem. I attached the log file to
this e-mail.

I'd be grateful on any hints on what I should do to fix this.

Marcin Bulus.

Czy na wakacje warto zabrać laptopa?
Zobacz gdzie działają strefy darmowego, bezprzewodowego Internetu!
Kliknij: http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fd128.html&sid=1243