[Matroska-users] Re: [Matroska-devel] Re: Request - MKV (matroska) writer plugin for ProgDVB?

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Thu Apr 12 19:02:21 CEST 2007

Not to my knowledge, although this would ROCK 100times !

Of course it could be done, there are plenty of suitable libraries
available for such a purpose, including libmatroska/libebml itself, or
Haali's writer library. Anybody on the list interested ? With an example
lib, like those mentioned by Jürgen, maybe not a big deal either ? Or
would this require interaction on a DirectShow level ?

Does ProgDVB use DirectShow for rendering ? If so, maybe Haali's DShow
matroska muxer can do anything the author of ProgDVB needs already ? Can
somebody talk to the guy directly (i seem to recall he is Russian) ?