[Matroska-users] don't play mkv file 431MB

Hagen Wierstorf kakaduh at gmx.de
Wed Apr 4 22:33:46 CEST 2007

I play a long time mkv files under linux. And for me mplayer works great
all the time. VLC is clearly the second choice for me under linux.

But the error is strange and should be posted to the mplayer mailing
list as mentioned.

Antonio could you post the configure flags you use to compile mplayer?

Hagen