[Matroska-users] Re: DvdMenuXtractor (joel)

Sergey Hakobyan sergey.hakobyan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 13:26:28 CEST 2007

Hi Joël,

> I will update my config. (well i will get the oppurtinity to do it smoothly when
> changing my HDD)
> Anyway thanks a lot.

You are welcome, no problem ;)

> By the way, is there an "authoring guide" available somewhere ?
> This question, is because  i do some DVD authoring myself (using the well known
> dvdauthor software, with or without the GUI qdvdauthor), and i wonder if there
> is some guide/tool to create a matroska menu "from scratch", since it will be
> nice to me to have matroska authored films...
> DMX is fine to backup a DVD with menues etc...but not for the creation.

Currently I do not know of any matroska menu authoring software...
maybe they will become available when menu support will finalize in
players (although I was thinking about writing one some time ago).
I think for now one possible solution for you will be to create menues
using DVD authoring software and backup them using DMX.

Best Regards,
Sergey