[Matroska-users] problems with mkv files

Miguel Chambergo miguelchambergox at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 06:09:20 CEST 2007

I give up!
I've tried everything, codecs and players. I don't even know how many of them I've installed on my PC and I can't play mkv files.

My PC is Intel Pentium 4, 2.8GHz and  512 MB of RAM. I've followed every set of instructions I've found on Internet, but I can't still play mkv files. Why?

Core Media Player says "Incompatible Interface". I have a 5.1 soundcard, so I guess the incompatible interface could be something related to the video card.

Is there any other hardware requirement?

The file is suposed to be in h.264 (for the video) and AAC for the audio. I have all codecs for playing that kind of files.

Would you please help me? I DO need to open those files.