[Matroska-users] several video for one mkv

sam at chef.fr.st sam at chef.fr.st
Wed Apr 4 00:14:46 CEST 2007

hi,

congratulation for your good job.

We can muxe several video stream in one file, that is ok ; but all video are
manage as multi language audio stream. That means we ply all video in same
time, we can't play these as chapters.

for example a DVD of series with 2 video track for one lang :
in file you have video1 + audio1 and video2 + audio2 in MyEp.mkv
I don't understand how to play video2 + audio2 After video1 + audio1 ; is it
possible or not ?

Thanks for your answer and excuse my english (I'm french).

Best regards