[Matroska-users] Re: DvdMenuXtractor (joel)

gwondaleya at free.fr gwondaleya at free.fr
Mon Apr 2 13:09:53 CEST 2007

Thanks Sergey,

I will update my config. (well i will get the oppurtinity to do it smoothly when
changing my HDD)
Anyway thanks a lot.

By the way, is there an "authoring guide" available somewhere ?
This question, is because  i do some DVD authoring myself (using the well known
dvdauthor software, with or without the GUI qdvdauthor), and i wonder if there
is some guide/tool to create a matroska menu "from scratch", since it will be
nice to me to have matroska authored films...
DMX is fine to backup a DVD with menues etc...but not for the creation.

Regards
Joël