[Matroska-users] Software for easy tagging multiple mkv

Andreas Demant ADemant at gmx.de
Mon Oct 2 23:49:29 CEST 2006

Hi,
> Look at the example XML file that is in mkvmerge. It's the correct
> format. The example on the website is just to give an idea of the
> structure.
This helped poorly. An adopted xml-file is recognised (all tags), but mkvmerge stops at a third of my file, need full processor power and it went little on.

It is a mkv, I produced with mkvmerge out of an avi and several ogg's.

Yours
Andreas Demant
--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl