[Matroska-users] Re: What?

Sven Rieke sven.rieke at wanadoo.es
Fri Nov 24 12:43:20 CET 2006

> ... its a good feeling to have friends finally, after so many years of
> getting emails like the one from Richard ... thx for the support, guys !
I love matroska format.
It's the only one that I use for embedding h264, AAC, subtitles, text
descriptions, JPEG covers,...
No other format is capable of all this.
Moreover, seeking and playback is so smooth with the Matroska container.

And I don't think that it is a kind of alien format at all, it is even
supported by YouTube
(yes, I couldn't believe it when I tried to upload a Matroska(h264, AAC)
video and it was accepted).

The only pity: it isn't supported yet by hardware DVD players.

Keep on with Matroska,

Sven

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0650-2, 23/11/2006
Tested on: 24/11/2006 12:43:21