[Matroska-users] WHat?

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Thu Nov 23 18:32:16 CET 2006

Hagen Wierstorf schrieb:
> And yes, we need a format like matroska. If you want nice subtitles,
> audio and video (e.g. srt,ac3 or aac, h264), your choice will be
> matroska. Hagen

... its a good feeling to have friends finally, after so many years of
getting emails like the one from Richard ... thx for the support, guys !

P.S. I wonder how Gottlieb Daimler has been received those days, riding
out in his 'motor-wagon' . For sure there have been people telling him
nobody needs that, a coach without horses ;-) ...