[Matroska-users] WHat?

Hagen Wierstorf kakaduh at gmx.de
Thu Nov 23 17:45:10 CET 2006

Hello!

If you use fc6 then install mplayer and the Codec Package (see
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/dload.html). Now almost every mkv-file
should play fine on your pc.

And yes, we need a format like matroska. If you want nice subtitles,
audio and video (e.g. srt,ac3 or aac, h264), your choice will be
matroska.

Hagen