[Matroska-users] WHat?

richard commissione richard.commissione at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 14:14:08 CET 2006

I have downloaded libmatroska for fc6 rpm and the files still dont play.
Seriously do we really need another file format that we need to install
non working codecs for. I just used up my download limit on files that
dont even play with your codec.How about you standardize your format and
make sure it works with every operating system before you release and I
ahve to put up with people serving these files up on the internet before
they have seamless support in all media players.