[Matroska-users] Certain MKV's wont play?!?

Justin Fox castorshell13 at hotmail.com
Sun May 14 20:41:17 CEST 2006

I am having a problem playing certain MKV files on windows media classic, i
have downloaded the Matroska pack and diagnostic and still have yet to
figure out what  "TEbmlReader.ReaderHeader : EBML header ID not found (found
0x0)" means. this only happens on some episodes of Eureka Seven from
Bizzaro-nanashi. so far its happened on episode 39 and 43. Help me out!
heres the diagnostic log on attachments.