[Matroska-users] About Matroska full pack

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Thu Mar 23 18:30:54 CET 2006

Wahid Nabi schrieb:

> Hi,
> I have a question about my matroska program.
> When i installed matroska pack the tv live in my media center show
> video error......
> When uninstall Matroska Tv live in media center works fine.
> How i can use Matroska full pack without video error message in
> windows media center (live TV).
> Thank you for your answer.

Apparently our pack is incompatible with XP Mediacenter. As nobody in
the dev team does have it, and M$ (as always) refuses to document this
stuff properly, nobody also has the possibility nor the motivation to
fix this. Sorry. Try VLC 0.8.4 player from http://www.videolan.org , as
its not DirectShow based.