[Matroska-users] Matroska, I need your help

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Thu Mar 16 12:25:53 CET 2006

Hi Thomas,

it would help to know specifically what players you have loaded and what
you did with them. Did you also try the great VLC player (0.8.4) from
the French Videolan project ? http://videolan.org . It will handle 95%
of all MKV files out there out of the box, without any additional codecs
or filters to load.