[Matroska-users] Cannot yo play the mkv

HGC siuhayip at hgcbroadband.com
Fri Mar 31 08:09:36 CEST 2006

Hello,i was incautious to del about .mkv ' s files ,i don't know what it is ,i unsetup a mkv player , it said that a pin files is missed, i did't to take notice of  it later i can't use media player classic to play the mkv video ,last week i can use media player classic to play the mkv video,what can i do ,and i was try  some mkv to other video format ' s promage,and it was not well could you give me a suggestion too,please.
And them i am hk's people , my eng is bad so i cannot enter some  adaptive eng.
If you want to reply to me pls reply to siuhayip at hgcbroadband.com