[Matroska-users] Matroska, I need your help

Thomas Luzurier th.luzu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 19:40:12 CET 2006

I'm sorry to bother you but I'm a french student who has just downloaded a
whole season of Futurama's episodes and they are all mkv files. I've
downloaded all the applications you were proposing on your website and no
one can read my files. As I'm french, I'm not that good in english (as
everyone knows) and there are many things I could not understand on your
guide and FAQ pages.
So please I'm asking you to tell me how to easily read those files.

Thank you very much in advance

16.03.2006
Thomas, Paris