[Matroska-users] Trouble with Matroska

desmond liew dliew76 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 20:46:39 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm using Media Player Classic 6.4.9 to play all video files. I also installed MatroskaPack (Full) 1.1.2.

Recently, i tried to play a .avi movie. The avi file was encoded with 4cc dx50/xvid video decoder and MP3 audio decoders respectively (i checked this with GSpot utility).

The problem is that green lines appear horizontally (below screen) and diagonally across the screen while movie is running. Also, the video is smudged. I downloaded the new divx 6.2 trial version decoder but still the same results.

I also need to use matroska splitter so that i can read the subtitles (so far it's working ok).

What sould i do to correct this problem? Please help.

I've attached a few screenshots for your consideration.

Regards,

Desmond