[Matroska-users] Re: SUSE RPMs for 10.1?

Stefan Seyfried seife at gmane0305.slipkontur.de
Thu Jul 27 09:40:22 CEST 2006

On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 09:38:06AM +0300, Kostas Georgokitsos wrote:
> Hiall,
>
> Does anyone know if there are SUSE 10.1 rpms available for the libs and tools?

It's on the media, at least on the DVD, and should be on the SUSE mirror
servers.

> Packman has only the libs and those only up to 10.0. and at
> ftp.suse.com/pub/people/seife/mkvtoolnix only up to 9.3 is supported.

No, there are also packages for 10.0 in there.
The matroska tools are shipped since suse 9.2 with the distribution and i
have put updates for the old distributions into /pub/people/seife/mkvtoolnix
whenever i checked in a new version for the latest release.

I have been a bit lazy with updates lately, so the last version, even in
10.1 is still mkvtoolnix-1.6.5. I will change this soon.

Best regards,

     Stefan
--
Stefan Seyfried