[Matroska-users] remuxing chapters to an existing mkv file

Sven Rieke srieke at novagenia.com
Mon Jul 24 15:03:39 CEST 2006

I have a similar problem.
> If I remux my mkv file with mkvmerge, it just adds the new chapters to the
> old ones, it does not replace them.

When saving the chapters from MMG's chapter editor right into an
existing video MKV file without chapters,
then the video MKV file gets somehow *corrupted*.
It can't be opened anylonger nor with VLC nor with MPC.
But it seems the chapters make it into the video file, 'cause they can
be seen with MatroskaProp or
any other info tool.

--
http://www.novagenia.com <http://www.novagenia.com>

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0630-0, 23/07/2006
Tested on: 24/07/2006 15:03:39