[Matroska-users] odd problem using matroska

Edward Burke epb373 at truman.edu
Wed Jul 19 06:44:58 CEST 2006

 I have been a happy user of matroska files for sometime now, but have
not hit a bit of a snag.  While all the files are okay, and it appears
there content is okay (I've gotten new files since this started
anyway), i cant run them in any of my media players, where as before
they used to run in WMP.  Now when i try to play them its just blips a
"Opening Media..." at the bottem, and nothing ever happens.  I've
reinstalled the pacl multiple times now, but the problem still
persists.  Do you have any idea what is going on here?  Please respond
to this address as soon as possible. Thank you

- Edd