[Matroska-users] Matroska contribution

IL'dar AKHmetgaleev akhil at list.ru
Sun Jul 16 03:22:34 CEST 2006

Hello all matroska developers/users!

I was wandered when I learned more about matroska.
H264 + Vorbis or aac in couple with matroske makes amazing results.
Now I wish to move my video portfolio to matroska file format. But to do this I must be sure that my mkv's will be playable under M$ windows. I'll try VLC for windows soon as I got access to windows machine.

Just now I propose my own H264+vorbis matroska sample: http://akhil.nightmail.ru/MediaSHIT_640_h264_vorbis.mkv .
This video distributed under Free Art License. Fill free to redistribute, re-encode, reuse or even edit this movie.

Will be nice to get some tools, or even just descriptions for matroska menus. I plan to write some scripts for blender to make easy to use menu design tool. And in future to move all my content to interactive form encapsulated in mkv's.

PS: Hope to get some responses to be sure that this video playable on another computers.

--
Вск Июл  9 13:15:33 KRAST 2006
Sun Jul  9 05:15:33 UTC 2006