[Matroska-users] Subtitles

shawna plaine ladymorraine22 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 04:57:10 CEST 2006

Hi,
    I am sorry if this question has already been put up but I can't figure out how to work your site sorry.  I am kinda electronically handicapped. I suck. I have downloaded several subtitled .mkv files, animes really. I can get the animes to play but the subtitles are not working.  I can not figure out how to turn them on.  I downloaded TCPMP from your site. I figured out how to get it running, but I can not figure out why the subtitles don't work.  Can you tell me what I did wrong, or what I need to do to get the subtitles up? I am really sorry to be a bother,.

  Thanks
  Shawna