[Matroska-users] Dracula

Henrique pousao at oninet.pt
Thu Feb 23 19:15:45 CET 2006

I downloaded Dracula in mkv from e-Mule,it to me days to understand how
this works, pufff...
With your tutorials I learn to make a DVD with Santa.
The problem is that it only plays the original sound, and my goal was to
have the DVD with
 track two (I think ?), Philip Glass music; actually having both would
be great.
Anyway I found that Easy Video to Audio Converter is able to open the
video and the first audio track
using the same system as you recommend for DVDSanta (All audio files
(*.*) ).
Great work you are into, but it would be nice if we could use mkv menu
in DVD since it may take
 some time until the DVD readers work with mkv.

Greatings from Portugal.

22-02-2006