[Matroska-users] Merging distinct videos.

Helena Olczyk olczyk_phd at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 20 16:15:40 CET 2006

I was wondering if you could merge several videos into one large mkv file.

  Rather than describe vaguely, let me use an example:
  Suppose you took the lectures at:
   http://www.aduni.org/courses/sicp/index.php?view=cw
  converterd therm to mkv, compressed them down, and wanted to combine
  them and write them to a set of CD's or DVDs.

  Can you combine them into one file? If so how? ( A url will do for the second. )

  If so can you view them as effectively individual files ( I'm thinking  chapters in a book ) with yolur mkv viewer ( whichever one in  particular it is)? If so how would you, included that feature in the  file? Thanks