[Matroska-users] Re : .x264.mkv file.

Subash Adhikari bluemarble150 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 21:07:54 CET 2006

  Hi,

  I have a .x264.mkv file.  I have tried all the payers and codec  packs found on the matroska wesite to play this file. The results are  not very good, with VLC player i can play it for aorund 40seconds  before VLC crashes/freezes. The same happens with most players,  intermittant video/just sound no video. What can i do to recitfy this  problem. I would appreciate any information.

  The video size is 9.2GB in 1080i HD.

  My Hardware:

  1.6GHz, 400MHz FSB, 2MB L2 cache(Centrino)
  512MB DDR SDRAM.

  Thanks a Lot.
  Cheers.
  Subash .A