[Matroska-users] How to create a structure with "copy \b" ?

thetrueavatar thetrueavatar thetrueavatar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 13:25:50 CET 2006

Hello,
I wanted create a big mkv with the bonus from Desperate housewives.
For that I have encoded each bonus separately and I wanted to use "copy \b"
to create a big mkv file.
However I want to regroup some bonus in categories such as "cutted scenes",
"prefered scenes of the actress",.. for the navigation
Moreover since bonus are spread on each dvd(6), I wanted to distribute them
relatively to their dvd. So I want a structure like:
DVD1-->cuted scene-->scene 1
         -->others----------->scene 1
DVD2-->cuted scene-->scene 2

Is there a way to achieve such a result?