[Matroska-users] Question

Hagen Wierstorf kakaduh at gmx.de
Fri Aug 25 23:21:37 CEST 2006

The easiest way on all platforms is to install vlc: www.videolan.org/vlc

But if your video is encoded with real video (likely an anime), then it
wouldn't play with vlc. Then you could have a look at this site:
http://www.cccp-project.net/

You can check which video/audio formats are in the mkv file with:
mkvmerge -i your_video.mkv

(Look at http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/ ,you have to
install mkvtoolnix for mkvmerge and other nice mkv programs)

Hagen