[Matroska-users] Querry

Vijay Iyer polite_vijay at rediffmail.com
Sun Aug 20 21:03:33 CEST 2006

Hello, I am Vijay Ganesh.I had seen a movie with extension .mkv.I liked it so much as it shows subtitles as in DVDs.But I have a problem on creating the video CDs of .mkv files.Please tell me about how could I write a .mkv file in video format.I have Nero 6 as my cd burning s/w.So please tell me about it as soon as possible and tell me about a suitable .mkv to any format converter which Nero 6 can burn.It\'ll be goof if converter wouldn\'t be a trial and would be free.Thanking You.