AW: [Matroska-users] Matroska Menus

René Koch renekoch at e-divx.at
Sat Apr 1 13:55:44 CEST 2006

Hi Chris,

a complete new player - that sounds interesting.
Can you give me more information about this player (status of development,
features,...)? When will a first testing version of this player be released?

This also means that first of all the playback of Matroska menus should
(100%) work and then you plan to think about writing Menu creation (and
manipulation) tools (or someone, who's not in the Matroska team starts
programming such a tool)?

Regards,
scrat