[Matroska-users] Subtitles of center

Yang yang at op.pl
Tue Oct 25 17:14:11 CEST 2005

It's just in particular mkv file, or in all of them? Becouse it looks like
the ssa or ass script is bad, and it wont be displayed properly. And
changing setings in mpc wont afect ssa/ass scripts, becouse they have
predefined styles. The best solution for this, is to demux those subtitles,
and check the [V4+ Styles] part. You can show us this part, and we will know
what to do, to fix it.There can be also bad info in PlayResX: and PlayResY:,
so the vsfilter thinks he have biger video, than it is. So to be sure, just
past us all part from the begining to few lines in events part.