[Matroska-users] converting files

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sun Oct 23 12:45:38 CEST 2005

Hi Asitha,

sorry for the long waiting, but i had to finish first what i was writing
up for your problem. Please try this Guide here :

http://www.wiesneronline.net/downloads/dvdsanta/DVDSanta_Guide.html

Its very beta, but should give you an ide what to do, step by step, to
convert MKV files easily into DVDs. Please don't forget to send a
feedback if it worked for you or not.

Regards