[Matroska-users] Re: please let it die , give up . so we dont get more of this shit!!!

Stefan Seyfried seife at gmane0305.slipkontur.de
Fri Oct 14 17:10:46 CEST 2005

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 01:46:07PM +0200, Francois du Toit wrote:
> Yes, you don't see this kind of request often.
> I've been on this list a while, and been using mkv even longer. Most messages
> seem to be of people with little technical knowledge - I admire your persistent
> patience and pointing in the right direction.
> Keep up the good work guys - please don't let it die ;)

Just to chime in - i like it too, especially with Mosus great mkvtoolnix
package. It just works and often saves me the trouble of trying to burn those
pesky 715MB avis - just remux them to matroska and they'll fit nicely on a CD

Keep up the good work!

But at least the rant was funny IMO ;-)
--
Stefan Seyfried