[Matroska-users] Help "again"

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Thu Oct 13 23:31:19 CEST 2005

When you extracted the 2 files you can merge them and recode them to a
format you can play on a DVD player (MPEG2 usually, but DivX could work
too).

The case where it was not working seem totally wrong. MKVE should give
you a better error message. Probably some streams that can't be
extracted from matroska in a usable form (like H264).