[Matroska-users] please let it die , give up . so we dont get more of this shit!!!

Francois du Toit fpdutoit.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:46:07 CEST 2005

Yes, you don't see this kind of request often.
I've been on this list a while, and been using mkv even longer. Most messages
seem to be of people with little technical knowledge - I admire your persistent
patience and pointing in the right direction.
Keep up the good work guys - please don't let it die ;)