[Matroska-users] libebml 0.7.6 and libmatroska 0.8.0 have been released

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Tue Oct 18 21:03:27 CEST 2005

Hey,

we've just released new versions of our libraries: 0.7.6 for libebml and
0.8.0 for libmatroska. The former contains a couple of build system
fixes and a bug fix regarding elements with an unknown size. The latter
contains quite a few new elements, e.g. our new "simple" block. The
spec compliance has been improved/changed, too.

The official source download links are
http://dl.matroska.org/downloads/libebml/libebml-0.7.6.tar.bz2 and
http://dl.matroska.org/downloads/libmatroska/libmatroska-0.8.0.tar.bz2

I've already updated all the binary packages that I host.

Have a nice day :)

Mosu