[Matroska-users] Re: [Matroska-general] Matroska help

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at wiesneronline.net
Mon Oct 10 07:45:27 CEST 2005

I hope you installed the pack, and not only downloaded it ;) ? If so, do
it again and READ EVERYTHING THATS WRITTEN THERE and on
http://packs.matroska.org ... i bet your MKV has Realvideo inside, so
you need Realplayer or Real Alternative installed also.

P.S. This belongs on matroska-users , not on -general