[Matroska-users] Advertising Proposal

ExpoActive advertising at expoactive.net
Sat Oct 1 03:49:20 CEST 2005

Hello,

Our company ExpoActive operates an online advertising service and we are interested in purchasing ad space on your website. Right now we wanted to find out about placing a text based ad on the page http://www.matroska.org/

However we would also be willing to have our ad shown on all pages of your site at your discretion. Currently we would be willing to pay you $ .25 for every click that this ad receives.

If you decide to accept this proposal please create your ExpoActive account using the following dynamic link
http://www.expoactive.net/r/?r=b3757eca2ffff5d983ab24c9fbe05a2b

After creating your ExpoActive account you will be able to view the actual ad that we would like to place on your website. If you agree to display this Ad on your website you will be provided with a short HTML segment that you simply paste on to your siteÒs pages wherever you believe the Ad would be most effective. In the event that you feel the ad you have been offered would be more relevant on a different website that you operate, it is fine to place it there providing the visitor demographics are similar.

You will then immediately begin earning  $ .25 every time a visitor of your website clicks this Ad. At any time you will be able to log into your account and view your balance. The money you earn will be sent to you via check or certified money order on a monthly basis.

We hope you choose to accept our proposal, as we look forward to advertising with you ASAP!

Sincerely,

Pete Caxivo
Senior Account Recruitment
ExpoActive

ExpoActive 3571 Far West Blvd. #94
Austin, TX 78731

*This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication without prior permission from the sender may be legally privileged and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please contact the sender by reply email and delete the original message.

For general information about displaying ExpoActive ads on your website please refer to: http://www.expoactive.net/proposal

Want to see examples of how ExpoActive ads can look? http://www.expoactive.net/examples.html

Do you already have an ExpoActive publisher account? Click here to review this new keyword offered to you:
http://www.expoactive.net/r/?a=b3757eca2ffff5d983ab24c9fbe05a2b