[Matroska-users] Matroska doesn't couple with telecine?

ErniTron ernitron at fastwebnet.it
Mon Nov 28 22:13:03 CET 2005

Thanks for your prompt reply. I am figuring out what is going to happen
in mkvmerge when muxing mpeg2 with telecine material. Usually stream is
25fps... sometimes is 29fps... now probably to keep is synced to 25fps
mkvmerge simply drops frames... and sometimes intra... this is just a
guess from what i can see after merging... interesting enough is that
"mkvmerging" ONLY video file m2v the result is the same.

I will put an excerpt of file of a couple of MB somewhere where trials
can be done.

Thanks again.
-Erni