[Matroska-users] Problems over Problems

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Sat Nov 12 11:58:07 CET 2005

First you can tell us what OS you're using, and then what programs you
downloaded.

A no brainer solution is to get a recent version of VLC (like
0.8.4-test2a) and it should play most MKVs.

http://downloads.videolan.org/pub/videolan/testing/vlc-0.8.4-test2/win32/vlc-0.8.4-test2a-win32.exe

Otherwise try to donwload our full pack for Windows and use any
DirectShow players (Windows Media Player, MPC, TCPMP, BSPlayer, etc).

http://packs.matroska.org/