[Matroska-users] instructions

Hanspeter Spalinger hanfi68 at gmx.net
Sun Nov 6 23:00:14 CET 2005

Am 06.11.2005 um 16:50 schrieb message:

> hello
> j have downloaded matroska package but i don't know how to use it
> to read .mkv films so if you can tell me where to find instructions
> in french or not
> thanx

What exactly do you want to work?
View the movies -> http://www.matroska.org/technical/guides/playback/
index.html
create mkv-files -> http://www.matroska.org/technical/guides/make/
index.html
use it in your own program -> read the headers and http://
www.matroska.org/technical/index.html

These are English pages, but you can change to french with the small
country-flags (at least the pages already converted:-)

If you ask such question in the future, it would be a VERY GOOD idea
to put in some more informations, like What OS you use (windows/linux/
mac include the version!), and what you try to accomplish. as you see
a question about how to use matroska can be answered in different ways.

HP