[Matroska-users] libebml 0.7.5 & libmatroska 0.7.7 released

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Sun May 22 10:07:35 CEST 2005

Hey,

(I'm sorry if this mail reaches you twice. I've had problems with the
first one, so I'm seding it again.)

libebml 0.7.5 and libmatroska 0.7.7 have been released and are available
from http://dl.matroska.org/downloads/

Changes include fixes to the build system for MacOS X, slightly improved
handling of the maximum size to read and other small fixes.

Have a nice day.

Mosu