[Matroska-users] Serious problem with matroska pack 1.1.0

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Fri May 20 21:53:54 CEST 2005

Hi all,

it seems that there is a serious problem with the 1.1.0 pack, as for
some users the uninstallation of the old splitter doesnt work, leading
to a conflict between Haali's and Gabest's splitter and as a result of
that no MKV files will play at all.

I have no idea why the uninstallation of the old splitters is failing
for these people, maybe they are facing problems with their Windows
installation ? Question is, can we do something about it ? Like for
example setting a VERY low merit for Gabest's splitter BEFORE we try to
uninstall it from the pack ?

In any case, i feel we should release 1.1.1 as soon as possible ....

Regards