[Matroska-users] Re: [Matroska-devel] Multiple subtitles and Haali splitter

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Wed May 18 18:02:42 CEST 2005

Ah OK, then there are 2 problems.

I think Haali is using a standard COM interface to let the player know
about different streams. Maybe BSPlayer supports another one (I just
verified and it works in MPC).

Meanwhile you can switch to the other streams directly from the Splitter
icon in the tray (next to DVobSub and FFDShow) during playback.