[Matroska-users] Re: mkv file not working properly

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Thu Mar 3 06:52:08 CET 2005

What have you installed to try and get the file to play?  What happens when
you try to play the file?  Be descriptive.  What players have you tried to
use?

Reply to the mailing list as I won't see a reply to this email address.

Atamido

"a b" <fire999fox at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:20050302224930.69509.qmail at web90207.mail.scd.yahoo.com...
Hello,

I downloaded a film in mkv. format and have been trying to play it. No
succes in 2 DAYS NOW!!! I'm starting to go crazy. Also there seems no way to
convert it. What is it with this file?? I have a pentium 3 450mhz and
128mbram. Will I ever be able to watch this file.

Eagerly awaiting the solution.

p.s. I've never had any problem playing any other files (avi,vcd,scvd,dvd)
so why now so many problems?

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!