[Matroska-users] mkv file not working properly

a b fire999fox at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 23:49:30 CET 2005

Hello,

I downloaded a film in mkv. format and have been trying to play it. No succes in 2 DAYS NOW!!! I'm starting to go crazy. Also there seems no way to convert it. What is it with this file?? I have a pentium 3 450mhz and 128mbram. Will I ever be able to watch this file.

Eagerly awaiting the solution.

p.s. I've never had any problem playing any other files (avi,vcd,scvd,dvd) so why now so many problems?